Thursday, March 11, 2010

Talking with Robin

Hello I am back, I have beat the beast. I feel good and strong.

I was able to have this amazing conversation with my friend Robin. When I say friend I mean somebody I have known for 19 years, FRIEND. Those conversations are perfectly, imperfect. Everything that has happened in the past and everything that happened this week And we get it all in 3 hours. We had a party (on the phone) really aren't those just great fun. I call those mini + parties.

In a nut shell, we were angry at the government, angry that her friend had just been diagnosed with cancer, happy at good things we are doing in our lives, loving our husbands, jealous of the 49 year old woman who is (***) well you know, doing the 29 year hot guy. (But we would never trade our husbands for that 29 year old, no really never.) but the one thing we were happy about is that we could still stay up after midnight.

Joy, is a wonderful thing. Oh and I did something amazing today. I placed my first rescue puppy today. I got him from the pound and he was a mess. You pick it, he had it. But a mere 9 months later he was rehabilitated and now lives with a family of 5 and he is the only dog. It is a good match. Last they called me he was still playing with his new family. Good Thing

Wee glad to be back



No comments: