Saturday, June 5, 2010

Things I want

I want the world to be better, more specific, I want our leaders to lead
(Heb 13:17)
I want all those animals to be safe from the oil
(Gen 49:18)
I want people to say what they mean and mean what they say
(Prov 23:23)
I want the word Love to have meaning
(Psa 18:1)
I want the word faith to have meaning
(Dan 4:37)
I want to go someplace amazing
(Psa 89:11)
I want to eat something I have never eaten before
(Gen 27:4)
I want people to live up to their responsibilities
(Psa 40:6)
I want all families to love each other, no matter what
(Eph 6:1,2)
I want people to ask for help
(Psa 55:22)
I want everybody to experience Joy
(Psa 35:9)
I want everybody to experience madness and real Laughter
(Job 8:21)
I want people to live in others shoes
(Prov 3:5-7)
I want people at least to walk one mile
(Gen 3:8)
I want To Love and Understand and Have Faith everyday
(Rev 21:4)
I want everybody to know God Loves Them
(1 John 4:19)

No comments: